Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dr. Who Volume 3

Barefoot on the moon

BASICs

It's, again, a film.
Yeah, I know, I'm watching too many movies, but Dr. Who was so great that I just wasn't able to stop. Again.
It's just amazing, how an old film like that (2006/07 I guess) is so great.
But, this time, the Doctor has to get himself a new companion because Rose died, sry, because Rose is locked away in a parallel world so she can't help him anymore.
A kind of tricky, to find himself a friend.
But he'll manage it. 

Characters

The Doctor - a Time-Lord, 900 years old (David Tennant)
Martha Jones - New Companion
TARDIS - the doctor's ship, can travel through space or time or both

Story

After Rose died/disappeared/whatever at the end of Volume 2 the Doctor has to find himself a new companion, a new friend who can held his hand.
In the pilot he mets Donna (surname forgotten, sorry), but she didn't want to stay. Next episode and he has a brand new companion named Martha Jones, dark coloured skin and pretty.
Well, not my type, but anyway.
They have to save the world again.
Oh, how I love this!

Pro and Cons

So, the Volume 2 is again a GREAT serie of Dr. Who with amazing Special Effects and wonderful actors, and I know that I'm sounding like a kind of idiot who has no idea of movies but believe me, Volume 2 will amaze you as well!
And now I have no ideas what to write because I don't want to repeat the things I said in the last posts about previous series.

Previously

Dr. Who Volume 1

Dr. Who Volume 2

Funny and Awesome Quotes

"And now he will come with new words, brilliant words, with ..." "Shut up your big, fat mouths!" "... or that."

 "Did someone kiss me?"

"Oh Tallulah with three l's an one h ... just look at me! All I need for that is a big genetic laboratory and look! I have one!"

"Judoon platoon upon the moon."

"You're completely mad!" "Yeah, I look crazy with one shoe." break "Barefoot on the moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment