Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1

We are strong when we are together! 

BASICs

That is a season a little bit like Dr. Who, what is maybe the reason why I bought it.
Sarah Jane was a former companion to the doctor, I guess to the third but I'm not sure. In the new series she turns up, too, I guess at the second serie.
I got a 5 season set of SJ, so it is possible that I mix it up, so don't get all angry with me, okay? In the end, we are all just humans, aren't we?

Characters

Sarah Jane Smith - older woman who used  to travel with the doctor, has a sonic lipstick that opens doors
Maria - lives on the opposite side of Sarah Janes, sees her with an alien and decides to help her
Luke - Sarah Janes Son, in a way, he was grown by the bane and is the perfect human
Clyde - mate of Luke and Maria, is in their school and fights aliens with them, too
Mr. Smith - Sarah Janes extraterrestrial computer, is a Xylon (crystalin lifeform)

Story

Yeah, after Sarah Jane left the Doctor or he left her because of the Time War, she has to get used to a normal life again. Unable to do that, she decides to start protecting the earth from alien invasion. Doing the same as the doctor, in a way.
Being alone for all her life after the Doctor left her behind, she finds a family in Maria, Luke and Clyde.

Pro and Cons

It is a kidsshow. Honestly, I didn't know when I bought it!
I just saw "Dr. Who" and wasn't able to think anything other but "Buy! Buy! BUY!!!".
So it is a bit childish. A tiny little bit, but anyway, it's great! Fighting aliens, Sonic lipstick (although the doctor has a screwdriver) and a lot of savings the world! Love it.

Funny and Awesome Quotes

"Just you watch."

"Clyde. You said, if I don't know something, I just have to ask you." "Yeah. Clydopedia, remember?" "Tell me about girls."

"Clyde. New, too. Hang around with you till I meet cooler people." "How do you do? I'm Luke Smith." "Okay, that was a joke. Now I mean it."

No comments:

Post a Comment