Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dr. Who Volume 4

Oi, watch it Spacemen! 

BASICs

Whoa, I love Dr. Who! I love him, and I love David Tennant. Well, in a way. Well, sometimes. Well ... never mind.
This time, all finish. Martha, Rose, Donna. Mickey, Jackie, Captain Jack. Sarah Jane, Torchwood, Davros. All come to an end. A sad end. I have to admit, I almost cried.

Characters

Doctor - 903 years old
Donna Noble - wants to meet the Doctor again, his companion in this serie
Rose Tyler - former companion to the Doctor, had to left him behind although they love each other
Martha Jones - former companion to the Doctor, is a Doctor, too, in a military way
Captain Jack - good looking fellow who can't die because of Rose
Sarah Jane - former companion to the Doctor, saves the world from her attic
Mickey Smith - was Rose's boyfriend before she mets the Doctor
Jackie Tyler - Rose's Mum
Torchwood - organisation from Captian Jack

Story

First the Doctor has to save the world from a replica of the titanic, then from walking fat. Yes, he doesn't have a boring life, though. The earth has been moved through space, the Shadow Proclomation is against him and he hasn't a clue. Alone he won't have a chance.
Full of Hate, the doctor has to left his past behind to save the earth!

Pro and Cons

It is an amazing show, like it was before. I love it!
But it is also sad, emotional and bloody.
The Doctor cries many times, Donna cries many times.
Not so mine, but it's all right. I survived it and so will you.

Previously


Dr. Who Volume 1

Dr. Who Volume 2

Dr. Who Volume 3

Funny and awesome quotes

"Every song has an end."

"She has 4'022 chattering in her head. It must be like ... well, being me."

"This man, the doctor. Do you trust him?" "I trust him with my life. There is only one tiny problem. He hadn't met me yet!"

"I grew ... out of you. Well, could be worse." "Oi, watch it spacemen!" "Oi, watch it Earth girl!" Break "I sound like you! I sound ... all sort of rough!"

"You are kidding me! No way! I've only got one heart. This body has only one heart! I'm human. Oh, that's disguisting!"

"You two are mad! And I will arrest you because of ... madness!"

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord from the Planet Gallifrey in the Konstellation of Kasterborous. I'm the man who is going to save your life and the six billion on the planet below. You've gotta problem with that?"

"Allons-y, Alonzo!"

"Security protocol One. This grants me 3 questions. Am I right?" "Information: Correct" "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! That wasn't of the questions! Can I start again?" "Information: No." "That wasn't one of the questions either. Blimey."

I'm not the fan of vid's, but this one is just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment