Thursday 9 May 2013

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 3

I dunno. 

BASICs

So, third Season of Sarah Jane. Maria don't come back, sadly, but Rani is nice.
And the Doctor comes to the serie! The tenth incarnation, my favourite by the way, comes to the shows and saves the day in a brilliant, funny way. I love him! And  know, I wrote it so many times. He is amazing!
Oh, dear. Let's just continue with the post, all right?

Characters


Sarah Jane Smith - older woman who used  to travel with the doctor, has a sonic lipstick that opens doors
Maria - lived on the opposite side of Sarah Janes, sees her with an alien and decides to help her
Luke - Sarah Janes Son, in a way, he was grown by the bane and is the perfect human
Clyde - mate of Luke, Rani and Maria, is in their school and fights aliens with them, too
Rani - moves to Marias house, wants to be a journalist, helps fighting aliens
Mr. Smith - Sarah Janes extraterrestrial computer, is a Xylok (crystalin lifeform)

Story

This time, the Slitheen come back for they revenge, Rani abandons her friends because she's tired of them and suddenly let them disappear. Sarah Jane's getting married, but the doctor interfere.
Yeah, not boring at all.

Pro and Cons

In Amazon they are saying that this season isn't as good as the first two, but that isn't my opinion. I think it's gorgous. Yeah, I dunno. Maybe.
Eh, that! Rani has a bit of an accent, so she says 'dunno' instead of 'don't know' and little think like that. But I think that don't make the show any worser!

Previously

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 2

Funny and awesome Quotes

Sorry, but I can't remember any. I'll write them down later, all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment